Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year

A belated Happy New Year to all....

Another year has flown by so fast again... a new one begun,
hopefully the 13 in 2013 will not be unlucky, but bring
everyone Happiness and Good Health...and maybe
some good weather this year.

I've made quite a few resolutions for this year including the usual, get fit and eat less etc and am more determined to keep them.
Also I'm learning to cook, ha ha .... this will be another  
way to eat less and loose weight if it's inedible.




Besides the few crafty resolutions mentioned in a December post to use my crafty stash, I'm planning also to take more photos, and try and finish at least one of my half started Scrap Books.
Also to use some of the acrylic paint I bought last year for some decorative projects inspired by
Sheena Douglas and never used.
Will also try to make some Christmas cards each month to
save being stressed at the  end of the year for a change.
Wonder how long any of this will last...


1 comment:

  1. aw this is brilliant, thank you for the link back to it, it's really clever, hope you're managing to make your christmas cards every month... I can't!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT MODERATION SWITCHED ON but I really do appreciate and thank you for any comments that you choose to leave. And PLEASE NOTE, to comply with new EU regulations starting 25th May 2018... please note that when you leave a comment on my blog that your name and blog link are visible to anybody who visit here.