Monday, 3 June 2013

SURPRISE!

 
Hellooooooooo
Well it was a manic May with workmen in cutting down trees, new fencing and other stuff and now I am going to have a lazy June and catch up with doing loads of crafting to make up for what I have missed.
The good news is the tunnels under the fencing we dug for the hedgehogs seem to be working, as we have seem them ( or it) in the garden eating the food we left out.
There are at least two of them as I saw them a couple of weeks ago having a bit of a tussle one evening, shoving and pushing like two Sumo wrestlers, then one rolled itself up into a ball and the other one was pushing it around like a snowball...very funny to see.
 
so...over the weekend I have been playing with the new digi-kit from Algera Designs called 'Surprise'
but it's no surprise that it's an absolutely beautiful kit.
So here are some of the layouts I made by just adding some images and words/quotes and some blending of papers and elements.
 
 
 
 
The pages were all made using Craft Artist software which is really versatile and easy to use and some of the quotes are from that too.




 
 
 
Click here to see more about Algera Designs

 
 
I recently won a lovely prize of chipboard pieces on the   Out of a Hat Creations blog which came from Tando Creative   thank you so very much.... I have been itching to play with these... and yipeeeee I now have some time.


 
thanks for stopping by and looking x




5 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever seen a hedgie in person, but it sounds like you have your hands full. I am trying to get rid of an opposum family in my trees. They are not cute in the least and I am afraid of them. We had lots of storms this year so we have to find a tree guy to cut a lot of our older trees down which is a sad thing, but I think I need to move on it before more storms come this season.
    Your layouts are soooo pretty. So elegant. The images and composition of each is simply amazing. The first one just made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are beautiful and I shall look forward to seeing your creations with your tando goodies,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gill
    Oh wow just look at these pages they are stunning, I love what you have done with them. They have such a dream quality to them and a couple have real softness you can almost feel it.
    Amazing artwork created by an amazing person
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such Gorgeous pages Gill, love each and every one x
    Congratulations on winning and your beautiful prizes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure your hubby loved his card! I have been looking at all the fun details and care (and love) you put into it. I think these are always the most important cards we do, for those who we love. The papers, layered stamping are just great! Your layouts never cease to amaze me. Your look is truly elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - comment moderation turned on, but comments are much appreciated.. thank you x