Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Smitten

Well its been a couple of weeks since I last blogged; where does the time go?
It's been so hot too here on the east coast of UK, too hot for me up in my craft room.
But downstairs which is a bit cooler, I've been doing lots of digital pages.

This post shows some of the layouts I made with a beautiful new kit

 - 'Smitten' digi kit by Algera Designs


 
Just added some images, one of which was blended over the background.

 
Played around with blending papers to give a green theme.



 
 
Recoloured some things using my Craft Artist software - which always makes everything so different to the original colours in the kit. And the software being so easy to use has endless possibilities.
 
 
.


8 comments:

  1. Wow, they ae all so lovely. Those expressions on the first layout and how you used them in both a large background and smaller detailed shots is amazing. Your work is always so serene to me. Hope your heatwave breaks, ours went on for 2 weeks, had to splurge on a portable a/c for the craftroom/bedroom. I fell ill on the railroad when it hit 105-110 degrees. Today I am happy as it is raining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gill
    these are stunning, each one so different but each one telling a story that you just get drawn in to through the wonderful colours and images.
    Each one stands out as being beautiful.
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages, love how you've used the kit :)
    The recolouring works perfectly.
    Heather's new kit is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creations! everyone is a gem lots of huggles Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Digital art is not my forte but they do look beautiful :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. All amazing Gibby. Great to see someone else who loves to play around with digi work and lives on the East Coast as I do as well.

    Have a great day

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab layouts Gill, I Love how your creativity takes you in different directions and really shows off the kit so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful pages,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - comment moderation turned on, but comments are much appreciated.. thank you x