Thursday, 8 August 2013

An unusual adventure

I know I should be grateful, but this heat is really starting to get me down. I've still not managed to do any real crafting in my craft room as its so hot up there - other than a bit of playing with some faux metal effects, which I'm still working on and will blog about later. 
I want to make a canvas based on my avatar design but don't fancy paying out for loads and loads of cogs and things to do it - but instead hope to make some faux ones myself.

Downstairs is much cooler and I have been making some digital layouts, playing with a great digi-kit by Algera Designs called ' An unusual adventure'.
This is great as it contains things for traditional scrapping and also altered art.

Here are a few of the pages I've made









 Layouts were made using Craft Artist software and the 4th one had some effects done in PSE too.
Additional images of lady courtesy of 'The sum of all crafts' and one elephant on first page my own photo.


Click here to see more about ALGERA DESIGNS

Hope you are all having a great summer - thanks for stopping by x

6 comments:

  1. I am with you on the heat! I am very blue and uncomfortable in the heat. I got sick coming home a few weeks ago on the train when it was 105 outside, and gosh knows how bad down in the train. I am ready for fall. I haven't made much as I can't enjoy it, or focus.

    Your layouts are GORGEOUS! So varied, and the one with the pig is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree its been so hot some days the heat just drains me..but after last years summer here that was a complete wash out we darent' complain LOL love these you have done hun lots of huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE those pages, especially the animals on safari and the pig over the moon, just the style of art we love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your digital artwork Gibby-I must get back to doing some it myself.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pages, I LOVE your Ideas xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - comment moderation turned on, but comments are much appreciated.. thank you x