Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Frustration


 For about the last 10 days or so I have been trying to get to grips with my new PC with Windows 8. And even though I can switch the screen to have a 'Classic' view - I am so fed up with various problems and frustrated at never being able to find answers - so this is a digital piece I made with free tubes from net I called 'Frustration'
 
  


I guess this will bit of a learning curve - things can only get better  - can't they  LOL

Have a great day - thanks for stopping by x

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE your frustration piece, but sorry you are having problems. I have Windows 8 on my little net-book, and Vista on my lap-top, and I cannot get used to W8!! You are not alone! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still on Windows XP and wouldn't want to change--good luck with yours.

    This is an amazing piece of digital art and you have definitely got me started on this medium again. Not that I can rival yours for sure.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Computers are the devil I hope it gets better for you...but as they say "What doesn't kill you make you stronger." and this is a strong and exquisite picture...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Simply amazing ... and done digitally! My mouth is agape this is so gorgeous! Good luck with W8. Huhs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Art Piece Gill, it really reflects the frustration so well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design!
    How did you come up with the idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea? not sure - I guess sometimes you just stumble upon an image or two that you play around with different things and it just develops from there - I love sci-fi and fantasy too xx

      Delete
  7. Hi Gill
    this is such a strong striking piece of digital art, loving the colours and the face just draws you in totally fantastic
    Ria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - comment moderation turned on, but comments are much appreciated.. thank you x