Sunday, 8 September 2013

Scrapping with a Gentle Touch

 
One of the things I love  most about digital art, whether it be for making cards or scrapping, is that it is so easy to change the colours and get more from a kit.
 
I had a great couple of days making some pages using the latest digi-kit from Algera Designs  called 'Gentle Touch'
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
Lots of playing with the papers and blending them together and adding different effects, and sometime changing colours as well.
 




 
 
Just add some photos/images and some words and voila!



 
 

8 comments:

  1. They look wonderful :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great selection of pages, great artwork with a beautiful kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, glad you are having fun! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Astounding! Your work with digi kits is always wonderful. It has inspired me to do more digital stuff and to look through old folders from years gone by when I used to do lots of it.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty! I am always amazed how you work with such beautiful vintage images on such updated technology! So beautiful. I have never tried digial work, my scrapbooking was always done with paper and glue, but so time consuming that I hardly do it anymore. Someday I will give this a try. Her kits look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely. Take care.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Creative pages Gill, Love your designs using the kit xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are inspirational
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - comment moderation turned on, but comments are much appreciated.. thank you x