Wednesday, 18 February 2015

MY DEAR FRIEND

The latest digi-kit from Algera Designs is called 'My Dear Friend' and it is gorgeous!
It has a soft pink, cream and brown colour pallete. 
Here are some of my CT pages using it.
I just added the images (credit to Magicmoonlight images) and a quote on the third layout - then using the fabulous Serif Craft Artist software these are what I ended up creating.





for more ideas and information 

please see Algera Designs


thanks so much for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts and I just love the blending on your last one too :) I love your style with Heather's (Algera Designs) kits, always so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for creating these Gorgeous layouts... Inspirational and creative x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - comment moderation turned on, but comments are much appreciated.. thank you x