Sunday 1 February 2015

New Beginning's

I wasn’t able to be around last year but I am back now and eager to make up for last year with loads of things I want to try and things I already do  know more about.
Having said that, it looks like I first need to refresh my memory on how to blog too as will be lucky if this ever gets posted LOL 

I am now going to keep this blog mainly for digital stuff and everything else arty/crafty etc will be on another blog   http://www.gibberishjottings.blogspot.co.uk/

My first digi-scrap layout is about my aims for 2015 is using a lovely kit called ‘You are my world’ by  Designs byAneczkaW  http://aneczkaw.blogspot.com





 


Thanks so much for stopping by x


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful page, I just love the tag idea and the pocket on the page and lots of great stuff to achieve this year too :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT MODERATION SWITCHED ON but I really do appreciate and thank you for any comments that you choose to leave. And PLEASE NOTE, to comply with new EU regulations starting 25th May 2018... please note that when you leave a comment on my blog that your name and blog link are visible to anybody who visit here.