Pages

Sunday, 13 January 2013

This week I have....

So many ideas and not enough hours in the day....

 
 
This week I received the lovely Anna Griffin 'Hardware' stamps set that I ordered from QVC.
There are 3 Lovely clear sheets of locks, handles, Hinges and grungey elements - very detailed stamps too.

I have some canvases that I want to use, to make some collage projects and these stamps are going to be great to use on them.

I have now ordered some Gesso to prime the canvases and also some additional smaller canvases to play with..I say small they are 6" x 6" so not too small...can't wait for the gesso to come to start playing.


For a while I have been collecting tomato puree tubes and this week I have finally got around to cutting them up and starting making some little pieces to put aside for the collage(s).
Used embossing tools to draw and emboss the shapes, easily cut them out with an old pair of scissors. Used a Fiskars embossing plate and rubbed tool over metal on the plate.
 
I am still waiting for my poor old die cutting machine to break (oh is that awful to say) so I can get something up to date that will take bigger dies etc and then I could no doubt emboss etc on this metal much better.

 
 
A little bit of texture added using the Fiskars embossing plate
 
 
Have also been having fun with latest digi kit from Algera Designs called 'With Love'.
This beautiful kit is is shades of pink and mauves and so versatile and could it can be used for birthdays, anniversaries, Valentines Day, Mothers Day etc.
 
Below is a page I made using 'With Love'
 
 
 
 
 
For other examples made with this kit see Digi-Scrapping pages section

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Fabulous stamps they look like a lot of fun :0). I Love how you created the leaves and butterfly and thanks for fab pages created too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - comment moderation turned on, but comments are much appreciated.. thank you x