Pages

Friday, 11 October 2013

Gothic Autumn

Hi everyone, following on from the other day here are a few more of my CT pages made for 
 
Using the beautiful  new digi-kit called 'Gothic Autumn'.
I have added an image to each of the layouts, other than the second page as the girl is in the kit.
Also added some words or a quote. Most of my digi-scrap pages are made mainly using Serif Craft Artist software.
 
 
 
There was a lovely straw wreath in this kit, and I used some of the flowers, berries and leaves etc over the it to enhance it.

 



A bit of blending and effects within the software allowed me to change the colours to some lovely mauves/purples to fit with this great image of a Gothic building.


Lots of blending with the image and on the papers to get the background effect.

 

To finish this lay off I cheated a little and took it into Photoshop Elements to get the split pages effect. I must make a template to do that in my usual software as sure it would be dead easy to replicate and gives a nice effect.

thanks so much for stopping by x

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful Gibby--love the image on the second layout.

    Have a great weekend

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are so cool and different from each other. The wreath is so lovely around her, and the second one has such a cool/glam lady! I am really taken with the gothic house one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frame effect you've created in the first layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all but my fave has to be the last one with the split page which i would love to be able to create this in Craft Artist too!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on this at present - managed to do a page on Daisytrail with 4 sections but needs refining I think x

      Delete
  5. oooo...will pop on there later to have a look, not been on there for a little while as i have been busy with other things but will defo pop on later xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look spectacular to me :)
    Von ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LOs Love the last one with all the framing :)
    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these....especially the first the last....just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. what great layouts, i didnt know you could get such a depth of layering.

    By the way i have a new blog name and platform, im not Stamping Lemons anymore

    http://mylittlemessages.wordpress.com/

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - comment moderation turned on, but comments are much appreciated.. thank you x