Pages

Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Typography and more

 
Hi everyone well it's not quite as warm as yesterday but not too bad -  not the usual October weather though, I'm sure we have things blooming in the garden which don't normally at this time of year.
 
Today I have 2 layouts using a new technique I am learning about and below that some CT pages for Algera Designs
 
For several days I have been playing, learning a new digital technique creating a 'Typographic' effect on my images. It has been driving me mad trying to get the look I want.
I think there are a few variations on this but I quite like the look of an image all made from words.
 
Next I hope to try to get the same effect on some hands on crafting, maybe using rubber stamps and stencils.
But for now the 2 women below are digitally made and the image used from a Serif CD.

 




Below are four of my CT pages made for ALGERA DESIGNS using the latest 'Gothic Autumn' digi-kit. I added some images and words/quotes and some layouts have blending and effects done using my software.







Thanks for stopping by today x

6 comments:

  1. I find your work so interesting
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great technique! I love how your ladies turned out! The brunette is my favorite! Lovely layouts,and beautiful backgrounds. Thanks for the kind visit today,and the annivesary wishes! Winnie#76

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your digi work Gibby--the last layout is amazing and I am off right now to look up typography lol

    Have a great day

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages, the typography and your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing what you can do with a computer, I love what you've done, they are fabulous. Computers hate me, I have enough trouble just trying to get my blog post each week (he he).
    Have a great week, sorry it took me so long to visit, I've been out every day.
    Von.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More stunning pages Gibby and loving the Typography too...so need to learn this!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - comment moderation turned on, but comments are much appreciated.. thank you x