Thursday 17 September 2015

Work In Progress

Hellooooo...... I've been playing with another drawing (although at time unfinished but needed a break from the pastel dust) so went and made a digital page with it.... (little voice inside is saying 'housework, housework' ....nahhh.. not now )
 
So I copied the image and using the usual software I use (Craft Artist) altered transparency on one layer and added some colour burn too.
Then added some more digital Steampunk elements which I designed some time back and then added some quotes/words art.
 



Ok so the sun is shining and I really am going to do some housework and gardening so will catch up with you later ..

Have a lovely day and thanks so much for stopping by

Gill x

12 comments:

  1. Love this one and the quote about being a work in progress! The face is really beautiful. I think at my age I am starting to be a work in distress! Have a great week, it's wild and stormy here again. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Work in Distress?........ me too - but at least the distress and grungy look is fashionable :) thanks for visiting xx

      Delete
  2. Fantastic work on this and such a determined face you have created

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lady! No being computer savvy I did not understand a word you said!!!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous quotes, it is a fantastic, interesting page.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it :) I have also done a little gardening :) But as for the dusting, I'm still a "little" behind! Great creative work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great piece. I love the face- especially how you made it twice!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gill, thanks for your visit to my blog yesterday. Yes, I heard about the re-union of three BCR-members and saw some facebook pages explode (BCR-fanpages and all... I don't visit them much but I could not miss this announcement, ha!) It would be nice to go to that concert in December, but it's too expensive to fly to Scotland for that... I may create an art journal page with a tartan border instead, ha! Hope you're doing fine, Keep on Rollin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pastel shading of the face - so beautiful, and it gives her such a glow. Love the cool steampunk digi setting you've given her too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing art, love how you painted the face twice! You were lucky to see the red moon, it was too cloudy here to see anything. Cheers xx

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT MODERATION SWITCHED ON but I really do appreciate and thank you for any comments that you choose to leave. And PLEASE NOTE, to comply with new EU regulations starting 25th May 2018... please note that when you leave a comment on my blog that your name and blog link are visible to anybody who visit here.