Friday 5 May 2017

THE BEAUTY INSIDE

Hello Everyone

It's Friday again - I hope you've had a good week.
This week I've especially enjoyed seeing the fabulous things you have been creating for  'Elegance and Grunge' at AJJ thank you x

Today I have an all digital piece to share.

I made this (using Craft Artist software) with digital elements from Foxey Squirrel kits
and a few bits from Laithas Designs 'Crafty Essentials' kit.
I love all the different effects that digital editing allows me to do, I just wish I could recreate the grunge and blended pieces that are  so easy to do digitally on my 'real artwork'.
 
 
thanks for stopping by,
hope you have a great day
and wonderful weekend.
Gill x


10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page you have created, your lady is stunning and I love how you have layered the background with the map, images and flowers - lovely! Wishing you a Happy Friday and a wonderful weekend! J :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic digital piece .. and I love that quote --- so right!
    I wish you a happy weekend dear Gill!
    Your theme is awesome and I love to see all the entries linked already! WOW!
    Thank you for hosting this month! You make me happy!
    Happy weekend to you - I am busy with my brother..but was able to find some art-time as well and prepaired some entries for the month already!

    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collage of beautiful things. Amazing how we can't recreated the wonderful backgrounds for real

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful piece Gill. Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything goes together really beautifully here, Gill. It is lovely to look at .
    You've given us a great theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a beautiful elegant lady Gill and the background with all its layering is fabulous.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think one could get anymore elegant than this!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow it looks like it should be in a gold frame hanging in a gallery of old masters, Gill!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful digital piece and a real true quote!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT MODERATION SWITCHED ON but I really do appreciate and thank you for any comments that you choose to leave. And PLEASE NOTE, to comply with new EU regulations starting 25th May 2018... please note that when you leave a comment on my blog that your name and blog link are visible to anybody who visit here.