Saturday 6 May 2023

and next...

 Hello.... I'm back with a new blog post after a long hiatus.  

For a couple of months now I've been experimenting with AI art and I'm loving it!  After creating some images I use mainly Craft Artist or Affinity software to blend different ones together and add additional digital pngs etc to create unique artworks. Here are some examples of what I've made so far using the Bing AI image generator and sometimes adding text created with Bing compose.

















A lot is potluck what you get and doesn't always look right but thats part of the fun of it .. I think AI art is a fascinating  and fun way to explore creativity and express yourself but its no substitute for real art and creating things yourself....     :)


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful new way to express yourself and show your creativity. Great to see you around again! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of AI art Gill, but your art looks wonderful.
    Good to hear from you, hope you're well.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see you posting again, Gill. AI opens all kinds of possibilities, both positive and negative. I really like what you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see your back online Gill. Sometimes I wonder what happens to people who stop posting, and it's always thoughts like are they sick, did they die...so it's GOOD to know your alive and kicking and having fun. I haven't heard of AI art myself, but your pieces are fantastic. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT MODERATION SWITCHED ON but I really do appreciate and thank you for any comments that you choose to leave. And PLEASE NOTE, to comply with new EU regulations starting 25th May 2018... please note that when you leave a comment on my blog that your name and blog link are visible to anybody who visit here.